Firearms and Personal Defense
Triarius® offers firearms training to the public in both group classes and private instruction sessions.
Instructor experience and qualifications:
- Over 30 years of experience
- Combat veteran of the US Army Special Forces
- Has provided training to law-enforcement and military personnel in the United States and overseas.
- NRA certified
Triarius® offers group discounts on most training classes.
Contact Triarius Training at (434) 233-4883 or here to schedule your firearms training.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Phase 2
(Register for the NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting Phase 1 online training class here.)
This course meets the training requirements of the Commonwealth of Virginia for application for a Concealed Handgun Permit.
The training environment is low-stress, but all safety precautions are rigorously enforced. Students are encouraged, but not required, to bring their own pistol to the training, and may borrow one from the instructor if they do not have one. Students are responsible for providing their own ammunition as well as any range fees or other costs, in addition to the course fee. Offered in a group class setting two days per week:
- Thursdays – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Sundays – 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- If you register for the training as an individual student, your fee is $100.00.
- If two or more persons register together as a group, the fee is $50.00 per person.
This class is also offered on a private instruction basis. Please call to schedule a convenient time.
Concealed Carry for Personal Defense
This class is offered on a private instruction basis. Please call to schedule a convenient time.
Rifle/Carbine, Shotgun and Pistolcraft Training
- Instruction in all disciplines is offered on a private instruction basis.
- Classes and coaching sessions are tailored to your needs and skill level.
- Class fees are charged on an hourly basis.
Contact Triarius Training at (434) 233-4883 or here.
Pistol Shooting Self-Diagnosis
Having some trouble figuring out why you’re consistently shooting high, low, left or right?